2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator
The team has been really focused on four main priorities:
- Change host and DevOps workflows from Pantheon to AWS/BitBucket
- Rebuild MVP on AWS with newest version of OpenSocial distribution of Drupal
- Implement the new Figma designs for the MVP
- Complete media cluster recognition engine as described in this blog post
We're hopeful that as we quickly rebuild GreatAlbum MVP, we'll finally wrap up our current sprint, so we can re-launch our private beta.
If you like, watch demo videos at https://bit.ly/3uWvrhd and https://bit.ly/3fUkN6c
- MVP2 launched: 11% of 100%
- Google photos imported via API: XX of 4000
- Users+waiting list: 2032of 2000
What are you building in a sentence?
- GreatAlbum helps you consolidate & organize your photos/videos across services/devices to share and relive experiences with family & friends
Here’s what you planned to do this week:
- 💻Explore and learn more DevOps options in our new set up on AWS
- ⏭️Redo Beta5 and Beta6 sprint to rebuild GreatAlbum MVP - 60% done
- 🎨GreatAlbum app site design 50% implemented
- 📸Media recognition engine 70% done
- 📰Blog post
What did you accomplish this week? Did you do everything you planned?
- 📊Read article with KPI charts at https://bit.ly/3AJZ5JJ
- 💻Set up new instances for GreatAlbum on AWS
- ⏭️Redo Beta5/6 sprints to rebuild GreatAlbum MVP 11% done
- 🎨GreatAlbum app site design 25% implemented
- 📸Media recognition engine 50% done
- 🎥Completed interview for beondeck.com/founders
What do you want to have done by the end of next week?
- ⏭️Redo Beta5/6 sprints to rebuild GreatAlbum MVP 30% done
- 🎨GreatAlbum app site design 40% implemented
- 📸Media recognition engine 60% done
- 📰Blog post
What would you like feedback on from the community?
- Do you backup photos to iCloud or Google Photos? How many photos?
- How often do you share albums with others? How often would you like to?
Which of these best describes the stage of your project?
- Privately testing with users
KPI Chart Links
KEY FEEDBACK FROM PIONEER MEMBERS:
I don't backup, I don't share albums. The main problem I find it is so disorganised it is just not a priority for me to be able to organise it. What do Like to share is saved TikTok and send them to friends but even that (Saved in my gallery ) is a mess so I rarely do that. If they were more organised it would be easier for me thought I do not know if I would share them more often just due to being more organised.
I use dropbox and store photos on my laptop. I suppose I am a bit hesitant of just putting everything up in the cloud in case the cloud gets hacked and I lose it all. I tend to email photos to family or put them up on Facebook in albums. But haven't done that for a while because of security concerns.
I do back them up, thousands I'm sure. I use my iphone to share albums as well. Probably about 4 times a year, usually for a specific instance, not uploading regularly to the album. Mostly I post photos to IG and it downloads to my phone to icloud. Hope this is helpful!
I do use Google Photos. I am not sure about the number but its a lot! With respect to sharing of photos, I typically use it to send and receive photos from family and friends from an outing.
“No issues related to this Article”
“No discussions related to this Article”
|Seema updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/17/2021 - 23:56|
|Seema updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/17/2021 - 23:51|
|Seema updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/17/2021 - 23:49|
|admin updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/15/2021 - 22:36|
|admin updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/15/2021 - 22:33|
|admin updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/15/2021 - 22:31|
|Seema updated 2021-08-15 GreatAlbum Update for Pioneer Incubator article related to||3||08/13/2021 - 18:50|