To be updated...
Stories in this sprint
- GA-1273: Album > Events Tab > Change from pagination to infinite scroll
- GA-1277: Display Event > Merge Event A with Event B - pt 1: Convert Move button to actions
- GA-1282: Event > Media tab > Bulk add/remove media to/from the Event
- GA-1283: Admin > People > Weekly Active User Counter View
- GA-1285: Account Settings > email verification for user registration
New minor release because of the auto-create event functionality (formerly called media cluster recognition)
- GA-1268: MCR > Update Figma Design
- GA-1180: Integrate the MCR module to the new site
- GA-1269: MCR > Notification
- GA-129: User > Login > create new Activity; send email notification to Admin user
This is a new minor release , because we're implementing new design changes to meet the Google Photos UX Requirements, which we need to become a fully active member in the Google Photos Partner Program.
New minor release, because we reworked the notifications system for Google Photos import process.
- Implement design changes for full page display for Google Photo (GA-1258) and Remote Video (GA-1259)
- Implement design changes to edit forms for Google Photo (GA-1244) and Remote Video (GA-1260)
- Reformat email sent by Google Photos Import batch process (GA-1223)
- Update group invitation email (GA-1243)
- GA-1246: GA Media Browser > New Image > Enable multiple-value selection in ER fields
- GA-1230: Media Edit > ER Fields > Format using Chosen widget, if it can work with AJAX refresh; change ER field order
- GA-1263: Update GreatAlbum Designs to current APP site, make some improvements
- GA-1193: Enable Help Blocks and ensure they appear in the right places
- GA-1214: Review the if we still need custom submission callbacks
- GA-1192: Links within certain activity messages are broken
- GA-1234: Account Settings > Require ad
Rearchitected GreatAlbum to run on top of Drupal+OpenSocial 10.2.7
- GA-1212: Added GreatAlbum favicon icon
- GA-1217: Fixed display of Event Display > Articles tab
- GA-1221: Fixed display of Group Edit form
- GA-1227: Move Event function > completed first part that generates a pop-up window and allows user to select destination Album and update Event's group (foreground) and create queue for Media updates (background)
- GA-1232: Update Designs for Google Photos Import Screens per Google Photos UX Guidelines
This was our fourth release during the Private Beta.